Best Japan Travel Guide, Many people like to travel to Japan, so what places in Japan are fun? In fact, see how you play, there are many places to go, some people like to go to attractions, some people go for food, some people like hot springs, and some simply buy and buy.
Here are some Japanese travel guides for friends who have never been to Japan:
Japan Travel Visa
You can visit this for more information https://www.us.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/travel_and_visa.html
It is recommended to buy the same place to go back and forth, which is cheaper. The choice of airlines recommended ANA, is a Japanese airline, the punctuality rate is very high. Basically will not delay. And the plane meal Is a Japanese meal, also sent to Haagen-Dazs.
Japan city traffic
It is necessary to buy a jrpass. The city of Tokyo can basically take a ride with jrpass, and you can take the Shinkansen to and from multiple cities.
Credit card: Swipe only supports visa credit cards.
Network: Remember to buy a wifi card in Amazon in advance.
Tickets: There are many pavilions in Tokyo such as Mitaka (Miyazaki Hayao), you need to book tickets early in advance, as well as the Doraemon and HelloKitty pavilions, suitable for those who have the plot. It is best to specify which day to enter the park.
Best Japan Travel Guide Accommodation
Set on Airbnb and booking. Airbnb is home to Tokyo and Osaka. Booking is a star hotel in Kyoto. The difference is that Airbnb needs to pay first, booking can be secured by credit card, to the store to pay, the ticket hotel is set half a month in advance.
Clothing: Japan is a bit cold and comes with good clothes.
Japan generally plays in the state, which is Kanto + Kansai, and most of the attractions are concentrated in this one. If you are going to Japan for the first time, and you want to play in the classic place. Best Japan Travel Guide, Then you can probably play like this:
- Tokyo: Sensoji Temple, Imperial Palace, Ginza, Akihabara, Tokyo Tower
- Mount Fuji: Kawaguchiko, Oshino Hachi, and Mount Fuji 5th, you can choose to take a day trip
- Kyoto: Lushan, Huajian Xiaolu
- Kyoto: Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Chidoriju, Fushimi Inari-taisha, and three-year Hansei
- Osaka: Osaka Castle Park, Nihonbashi Electric Street, Fazen Temple Alley
- Nara: Nara Park, Todaiji Temple
This kind of trip has come down, and the essence of Japan is here. In Japan, there are really many places to go. The places I said above are really worth seeing. In addition, I went to Japan for the first time, and English and Japanese are not very good friends. I suggest you can find a guide. They can also give you some advice on route planning.
Here I want to talk about the feeling after visiting Kyoto. Kyoto is suitable for a stay of 3-4 days. As the most traditional city in Japan, Kyoto architecture, temple palaces, etc. are worth a visit. In addition, Kyoto is the birthplace of Japanese Kaiseki cuisine. There are many Michelin-starred restaurants, such as Jiquan and Jizhaoshanshan, the Samsung Michelin store. The two stars are even more. The natural scenery is mainly concentrated in the Lushan area.
The temples are famous for the Kiyomizu-Dera Temple, the Tianlong Temple, and the Heian Jingu Shrine. The characteristic street is two years old, three years old, and only near the park. Japanese-style cultural tea ceremony, flower path, geisha, and other experiences are also nearby. Osaka is enough for 2 days, and it is famous for Universal Studios Osaka and Osaka Castle. You can eat and drink, such as Dotonbori food, Shinsaibashi, and shopping. Nara’s words are enough for a day, mainly in places like Nara Park and Todaiji. There are also many people who come here to experience the most cost-effective Michelin-starred restaurant and mountain village. In short, I will push the tour of Kyoto!
Best Japan Travel Guide Tips:
1. be sure to buy a wifi card, no network, a strange country is very troublesome.
2. be sure to remember the English spelling of the subway station near the hotel where Mi lived, otherwise the subway ticket is super troublesome.
3. the subway to buy a tourist package is a good deal. Foreign tourist discount tickets are only available at designated locations. It is recommended to buy at the airport!
4. bring your credit card.
5. Japan has a tax of 8 percent. If you buy something, you have to pay taxes. Foreigners can buy a certain amount to refund the tax, but some still charge fees.